ENVIRONMENT:A forward-thinking Insurance Specialist in Pretoria seeks the coding talents of a Mid Senior Java Developer to build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Your role will include managing Java/Java EE application development within a Spring Boot framework while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. You will be joining a team working on mission-critical applications which consists of Spring Boot backends, Angular frontends and mobile apps, therefore the ideal candidate must have Angular & Native Android. Senior Devs will be expected to have 4+ years suitable experience including tech skills and Mid-level 3+ years. A Must-Have is working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including JWT. You should also have experience with Object Oriented analysis and design, SQL & ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate), TDD, Azure Hosting and DevOps. The business is moving towards a distributed architecture for services, therefore any skills within this space will prove [URL Removed] user and system requirements.
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Software Development in Java 4+ years for Senior, 3+ Years for Mid.
- 4+ Years experience for Senior and 3+ Years for Mid –
- Spring Boot
- Native Android
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including JWT is a must.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Implementation of RESTful interfaces.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Spring Framework.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Test-driven Development.
- Distributed architectural patterns and implementational knowledge.
- Azure Hosting and DevOps environments.
- 3-year Tertiary qualification in Computer Science.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
- Institute of Information Technology Professionals South Africa
Read More:Mid – Senior Java Developer (PTA) at Datafin Recruitment – IT-Online