Our leading client in the financial industry is looking for an JAVA Developer with experience in Global Market/ trade client based in Sandton.
- Responsible for elicitation, evaluation, definition, implementation, and validation of the requirements needed to deliver on the transformation of the digital platforms enabling the electronic FX business.
- Develop scalable, reliable and high-performance applications using Java.
- Assist in architecting new solutions.
- Research, evaluate and recommend software libraries and integration and testing tools.
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements or enhancements.
- Communicate effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase internal client satisfaction and manage expectations effectively.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
Experience and requirements
- Completed degree in IT or BSc or any other related fields
- 3 years technical work experience in a team environment as a programmer within a global markets environment
- Experience with J2EE application servers, Spring, Ant, Maven, Apache Tomcat, Java, JEE.
- FIX knowledge is advantageous
- Strong relational database experience (Sybase, Postgress)
- Preferred Qualification (additional to minimum)
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that most of our positions are remote however candidates should be residing within the traveling distance as circumstance of the opportunity can change.
- J2EE application servers
- Apache Tomcat
Read More:JAVA Developer (Trade / Global Market) – IT-Online