INRIX is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our IQ Products Frontend Team. You will be a driving force in creating customer satisfaction by contributing across our growing suite of SaaS applications and middle-tier components.
At INRIX, our mission is to help the world avoid global gridlock by empowering cities, drivers, and businesses around the world. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and building products to keep the world moving smarter, safer, and more efficiently.
- You have 2+ years of experience with client-side development.
- You love learning new things and passing on that knowledge through mentorship.
- You have experience working in a cross-team collaborative environment.
- You are passionate about code quality and reusability.
- You have experience with Vue.js, React.js, or Angular.
- You understand source control.
- You have experience with Node.js/Express.
- You have a keen eye for usability and consistently work to raise the bar.
You might also have experience:
- Working with cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS).
- With an OOP Language, or Typescript.
- Building data visualizations. (D3, etc.)
- Working with map visualizations (Leaflet, MapBox, etc.)
- With Nuxt.js.
- With Apollo Client/Server (GraphQL).
- With Kubernetes, GitOpts, and CI/CD pipelines.
INRIX meets customer demand for analytics about traffic, populations, and trip statistics via our suite of SaaS products including: Roadway Analytics, Trip Analytics, Signal Analytics and Visit Analytics.
- We harness an unmatched collection of historic and real-time global GPS data from connected cars, fleet vehicles, and mobile devices.
- Our customers include cities, states, countries and enterprise corporations.
- We provide complex analysis across huge data sets with ambitious lead times.
- We help transportation managers analyze commutes, manage congestion, and fix traffic signals.
- We help cities track freight movement, plan public transit, and reduce the impact of construction.
- We help businesses understand where their current or potential customers come from.
- Work with an amazing team with a focus on being the best and making the world a better place.
- Work to help solve complex real-world problems with big data.
- Free parking (and plenty of it) or a free bus pass if that’s how you like to roll.
- Healthy compensation and benefits package including bonuses, stock, and 401k matching.
- No policy vacation policy (Work hard and take time for yourself).
- A boat on Lake Washington: you provide the boater’s license; we provide the gas.
INRIX is consistently ranked as one of the top places to work in the Seattle area, and it’s an exciting time to come on-board. We welcome you to join us!
Read More:Full-Stack Software Developer – SaaS Platform