- Database – Intermediate skills for doing PostgreSQL database queries/inserts/updates. NoSQL databases experience is a plus.
- Source control- Experience using Git version control software is required. Familiarity with Gitlab is a plus.
- Unit and integration testing experience is required.
- Knowledge or certification in Agile and experience in the SCRUM framework are required.
- BPMN 2.0 – Familiarity with a business process creating tool and BPMN 2.0. is a plus.
- Experience with the TDD or BDD is a plus.
- Cesium JS/ GIS experience is a plus.
- ApolloClient(GQL) advantageous
- Experience in Material, Responsive and Adaptive Design advantageous
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience as a technical team lead, leading a team of developers, and working with Scrum Master to coordinate the development goals.
- Ability to break down requirements/stories into tasks and estimate them.
- Ability to motivate and mentor junior developers and team members, by presenting good development practices and ideas for continuous improvement on skills and discipline.
- Full Stack Development
Desired Qualification Level:
Read More:Full Stack Developer – IT-Online