Looking for new career opportunities in July?
There are Vancouver companies hiring this month, and to make it easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of positions you can start applying for right now.
So, what are you waiting for? Polish up that resume and apply for that dream job you’ve always wanted.
- Who: When you join Rival Technologies, you’re joining a high-growth startup solving a massive problem for the $76-billion research industry. We’re developing voice, video, and chat solutions that allow global brands to get richer and more accurate insights on the attitudes, opinions, and preferences of their customers.
- Jobs: Rival Technologies is growing and currently looking for: DevOps Engineer, Junior DevOps Engineer, People & Culture Specialist, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Business Development Representation (all located in Vancouver, BC), and Business Development Associate (in Toronto, ON)
- Perks: Competitive base salary, stock options, 100% employer paid benefits plan, generous vacation allowance, self-managed approach to sick, personal, and mental health days, $1,000 mental health support, company paid cell phone and internet stipend, and parental leave top just to name a few!
- More: To learn more about Rival Technologies, visit their job page.
- Who: Galvanize, a Diligent brand, is the leading provider of award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software for some of the world’s largest organizations. Sure, they’re a software company, but they don’t just make technology—they provide the tools that strengthen individuals and entire organizations to achieve great things and change the world in the process.
Jobs: Current openings include Manager, Advisory & Consulting Services; Specialist / Sr. Specialist, R&D Manager, Senior Software Engineer (Backend) (Remote Friendly), Senior Software Engineer (Cloud Infrastructure) (Remote Friendly), Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack) (Remote Friendly), Senior Software Engineer (NLP) (Remote Friendly), Senior Software Engineer (Python) (Remote Friendly), Senior Software Engineer (Scala/Java) (Remote Friendly), Senior Software Engineer in Test (Remote Friendly), Senior Software Engineer in Test (Scala/Java) (Remote Friendly), Software Engineer (Backend) (Remote Friendly), Software Engineer (Fullstack) (Remote Friendly), Executive Assistant, Corporate Counsel, Paralegal, Marketing Programs Manager, Senior Demand Generation Manager, Vice President, Marketing, Sales Development Representative, Instructional Designer, Technical Writer, Human Resources Coordinator, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Manager, Product Design; Product Designer (remote friendly North America), Senior Product Designer (remote friendly North America), Product Manager, Senior Product Manager, Front-end Developer, Senior Front-end Developer, Account Development Manager, Director, Sales & Customer Advocacy; Solutions Consultant (Sales Engineer), Senior Consultant, Product Consulting
Perks: Employees enjoy industry-leading extended health benefits and competitive salary, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to Galvanize’s international offices, and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy. Galvanize prides itself on offering employees endless growth and mentorship opportunities at all levels, from professional development to job shadowing, to make their career goals happen.
More: You can learn more about Galvanize openings on their careers page.
- Who: Jane offers healthcare practitioners online booking, charting, scheduling, video, and invoicing on one secure, beautifully designed system. Jane was founded by Trevor Johnston and Alison Taylor, a product-person and a customer-person, who are the Co-CEOs. This means the two main teams at Jane (the product and the customer team) are both led by doers who understand the job. There are no suits at Jane. There isn’t even a sales team! Jane is growing and has an exciting future ahead, including interesting and challenging projects like their own (J)analytics platform, a patient care initiative, global insurance integrations, COVID-19 vaccination scheduling, and video conferencing, all *without* putting in 60+ hour work weeks.
Perks: Perks are nice, and Jane has plenty, but more important is the way the company works. Read Jane’s values to see if our mission-based team and customer-centric company is something you’d like to be a part of building. But still, we take care of our staff through providing three all staff Jane-cation days and your birthday off every year on top of generous vacation time and a company-wide winter holiday break, extended health care from day one, participation in Jane’s Employee Stock purchase plan (JSOP), a remote-first workplace, $500 annual wellness fund, a no-fixed-limit sick leave policy, and an opportunity to “Help the Helpers” and serve a vast community of healthcare practitioners making the world a better, healthier place.
More: To learn more or check out available jobs, visit Jane’s website.
- Who: One of Canada’s fastest-growing companies, online car purchasing, and delivery platform, Canada Drives allows customers to find and choose their vehicle, pay in full or finance, sign all documents, and have their vehicle delivered to their doorstep, as quickly as the same day.
- Jobs: Current openings include Consumer Finance Analyst, Sales Associate, HR Generalist, Recruiting Coordinator, Digital Marketing Specialist, Marketing Director (eCommerce), Pricing Analyst, Backend Developer, Enterprise Architect, Frontend Developer, System Analyst – E-commerce, and more.
- Perks: Employees enjoy full MSP and benefits, a fully stocked kitchen, subsidized transit pass, and monthly team events.
- More: Check out Canada Drives’ job board for current opportunities.
- Who: VidCruiter is a popular web-based recruitment software that is focused on modernizing hiring practices with a full suite of digital screening tools for all stages of the recruitment process, specialized in video interviewing. VidCruiter’s software helps talent acquisition teams save time, money, and headspace while improving the overall quality of their hires. With unlimited versatility and customization choices, VidCruiter is a complete online recruitment solution that’s built for hiring professionals by hiring professionals.
- Jobs: VP of Client Implementations, Account Executive / Sales Representative, AWS DevOps Engineer – Remote, Marketing Data Analyst
- Perks: VidCruirter offers flexible work arrangements so employees can enjoy work/life balance. There are lots of opportunities for professional development and advancement as the company is fast-growing with no signs of slowing down. Employees feel right at home working at VidCruiter thanks to a welcoming, collaborative company culture!
- More: To learn more about VidCruiter and available jobs, visit the careers page.
- Who: At Ready, we connect guests directly to hospitality venues on their phones so they can view the menu, order, pay, review, and redeem rewards with no sign-up or app download required. We’re redefining on-premise dining, removing outdated friction for both venues and their guests with category-leading, cost-efficient, contactless BYOD technology. Based in Canada and available in a growing number of locations all over North America, Ready is a flexible solution for venues looking to streamline operations and provide an unrivalled guest experience.
- Jobs: Current job openings at Ready include two Full Stack Developer positions
- Perks: Join an industry-leading product team during a time of growth. Enjoy twice-yearly hackathons, flexibility, and autonomy in your role, your birthday off, plus all of the benefits of an exciting start up with the backing of established parent company iQMetrix, an award-winning employer.
- More: To learn more about Ready’s open positions, visit Ready’s career page.
- Who: Lighthouse Labs was created in 2013 by a team of software developers with a passion for code, mentorship, and education. Their mission: to transform the way that tech education is…
Read More:19 Vancouver companies hiring over 120 positions this July | Venture